Inspired by mid-century modern design, the pierced collection is wheel thrown and hand pierced stoneware with a satin glaze. Small holes are created when the clay is still wet and then each hole is painstakingly enlarged and smoothed when the clay is bone dry. The interplay of light and shadow, color and form complements any urban, contemporary or transitional space.
The Oblong Bowl works well on a kitchen island, dining table, or credenza. It can stand alone as well as looks beautiful filled with seasonal fruits and vegetables, seashells, or treasured ornaments for the holidays. The blue green glaze varies and highlights the form subtly breaking to a variegated color around the edges of the rim and piercings.
• Dimensions: 15" length x 4" depth x 4" height
• Color: Blue/Green
• Material: White Stoneware
• Shape: Oblong Pattern: Single Pierce
• Made to Order please allow 3 weeks processing time before shipment
• Designed and handcrafted in Oakland, CA.
Food safe and dishwasher safe.
- Art & Decor