Inspired by mid-century modern design, the pierced collection is wheel thrown and hand pierced stoneware with a satin glaze. Small holes are created when the clay is still wet and then each hole is painstakingly enlarged and smoothed when the clay is bone dry. This one-of-a-kind hand painted, Impressionist inspired glazed table top was created by tile artist Sue Barry. This new collaboration between two friends is an exciting new line. Be the first to own one. The interplay of light and shadow, color and form complements any urban, contemporary or transitional space.
• Dimensions: 18.5" height x 19.5" diameter
• Color: White Satin, Turquoise, Purple, Green (warm earth tones)
• Material: White Stoneware
• Shape: Hourglass
• Pattern: Openwork
• Top: Hand painted ceramic top by Sue Barry, California tile artist
• Made to Order please allow 3 weeks processing time before shipment
• Designed and handcrafted in Oakland, CA.
Top is attached.
- Art & Decor