Inspired by mid-century modern design, the pierced collection is wheel thrown and hand pierced stoneware with a satin glaze. Small holes are created when the clay is still wet and then each hole is painstakingly enlarged and smoothed when the clay is bone dry. This piece can be used indoors or ourdoors except in freezing temperatures. The interplay of light and shadow, color and form complements any urban, contemporary or transitional space.
• Dimensions: 17" height x 22" diameter
• Color: White Satin, Grey, Golden
• Material: White Stoneware
• Shape: Hourglass
• Pattern: Openwork
• Made to Order please allow 3 weeks processing time before shipment
• Designed and handcrafted in Oakland, CA.
Top is attached.
- Art & Decor
- White, Grey, Gold